Bicycling, Bourbon & Bluegrass.
I love Lexington, KY and you will too.
Located in the heart of Kentucky’s Bluegrass Region, Lexington is internationally famous for it’s fine equine, bourbon and the beauty of its pastoral landscape. For cyclist and hikers, that translates into miles of car-free country roads, some very tasty adult beverages and scenery that’s post-card perfect.
This event has been planned to be profit free. I use these tours to make new friends & as a vehicle to fund charities whose good works help make the world a better place for all.
· Tour Dates: (Wed) September 6-13, 2017
· Location: Beautiful Lexington, KY
· Lodging: Four Points by Sheraton Lexington
· Cost: Lodging $99 per night S/D
· Meals Included: Hot breakfast buffet daily
· A very “Happy Hour” every evening
· Physical Difficulty: 3 cycling choices daily… easy to challenging
· Charity Supported: Big Brothers*Big Sisters
· Tour Jersey: The most beautiful & unique cycling jersey on the planet
· Bicycle & luggage transfers are available
· Complimentary LEX airport & hotel transfers
· More at… savvycyclingtours.com
That’s how we roll.
Experience the Savvy Cycling Tour difference. Join us in beautiful Lexington, KY…
for the best Bicycling, Bourbon & Bluegrass you’ve never had.