The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index The Bicycle Club of Irvine
Welcome to BCI's Forum. If you'd like to join the forum, please send an e-mail to info@bikeirvine.org. password help

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannondale synapse carbon 5 or 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Bike Related Stuff Wanted / For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Synapse 4 or 5
Cannondale synapse 5
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cannondale synapse 4
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Robert Sikorski
Newbie (But HAS Posted something!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Cannondale synapse carbon 5 or 4 Reply with quote

I am about to buy Cannondale synapse carbon bike 5 or 4 and can't make up my mind which one.
Cannondale 5 has Shimano 105 components and Shimano RS wheels.
Cannondale 4 has SRAM Rival components and Mavic Aksium wheels.
Price difference is about $300 with # 4 being more expensive. I am planing to use the bike for century rides. Thanks for your help
Nancy Donovan
Newbie (But HAS Posted something!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannondale synapse carbon 5 or 4 Reply with quote

I don't know if you have decided yet? I was looking for a bike a few months ago, and I did alot of research on all the bikes I liked. Also, I rode alot of them around the parking lots of the shops, but some shops would allow me to take them out on the streets, but not many at all. I would say if you haven't brought it yet, then you should look at some other bikes that are comfortable for you to shift the gears as well as feels good when you are on it. If you don't like them well enough, then you need to look at something else because you can always go back to it, just do alot of comparing with the bikes that you test ride. Also shift the gears alot and think how do they feel? Am I sitting right on the bike am i too far forward or too far back on the seat? Have all these question go through your mind, also you might check out the WEb sites of the manfacturers too, how are they made what is the diference between the two. Its a big step on buying a bike these days, because of the material that they are made of. Good luck I hope that helps....

I was looking at a Cannondale Super Six but something wasn't right for me when I was riding it in the Test ride (which was about five times that I rode it). I had to ride other bikes too, So I end up with a LOOK bike and it was the right choice for me. Let me know what you get?

Robert Sikorski wrote:
I am about to buy Cannondale synapse carbon bike 5 or 4 and can't make up my mind which one.
Cannondale 5 has Shimano 105 components and Shimano RS wheels.
Cannondale 4 has SRAM Rival components and Mavic Aksium wheels.
Price difference is about $300 with # 4 being more expensive. I am planing to use the bike for century rides. Thanks for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Bike Related Stuff Wanted / For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: