The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index The Bicycle Club of Irvine
Welcome to BCI's Forum. If you'd like to join the forum, please send an e-mail to info@bikeirvine.org. password help

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sep 26-28 2008 ~ Solvang Campout II / Signup for Sept 26th!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Other Rides of Interest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Short Rider (>15 Posts!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Sep 26-28 2008 ~ Solvang Campout II / Signup for Sept 26th! Reply with quote

I'm sorry that more people couldn't make the trip last weekend. You missed a nice ride. (see http://bikeirvine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1338 )

We spent Sunday scouting out another route. We found a longer, but a little easier route (only 2 short, moderate hills) through a great area with very little traffic. As I have it in mind, it would be about 60 miles for the day.

Several members have expressed interest in the weekend of Sept. 26th. If enough people will commit, I would go again. I want to ride this new route and it would be a lot of fun with a group. So, let me know if you want to go. Please email me at wheelman54@msn.com.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
BCI
Bike Club Info

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Threads Adjusted Reply with quote

FYI: To keep replies & responses organized, we have moved ride reports from the first camp out to thread under the initial heading & started a fresh string for the next event/ride. We encourage members to use this forum and thank Mike & Eddie for struggling through the passwords to use this tool!

Short Rider (>15 Posts!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Update the Solvang trip on the 26th Reply with quote

As of now I have 4 people (with a possible 5th) who have committed to going on the 26th. I was hoping for a few more. We had a great ride last week and the next ride will be even better. PLEASE REPLY and let me know if you want to join us on the 26th. However, I would like to know by Monday the 22nd so I can plan my work schedule.

Also, I could go either the 18th or the 25th of October. If a can get a bigger group on one of those weekend, maybe we'll do that instead/as well.

Thanks and Happy Riding to all

As of the 22nd there was not enough interest and so we are canselling.
We are trying for the October dates: see http://bikeirvine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1364
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Other Rides of Interest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: