The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index The Bicycle Club of Irvine
Welcome to BCI's Forum. If you'd like to join the forum, please send an e-mail to info@bikeirvine.org. password help

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book : Bicycle Journeys with Jerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Bike Related Stuff Wanted / For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCI
Bike Club Info

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Book : Bicycle Journeys with Jerry Reply with quote

Hi,
I have just published my book, Bicycle Journeys with Jerry, and am trying to get the word out about its existence. If any of your members have ever considered riding coast to coast, or just want to explore bicycling vacations, either for real or vicariously, they should consider this a good investment. The feedback from readers has been very positive, and my website is quite informative: www.AcyclistPublishing.com

Please consider including this in your newsletter or posting on your website.

You can also find out more about my club at www.cyclopathsoftexas.com

Thanks,
--Jerry Dusterhoff
1503 West Creek Loop
Round Rock, TX 78681
www.AcyclistPublishing.com
Email jerryd@acyclistpublishing.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bicycle Club of Irvine Forum Index -> Bike Related Stuff Wanted / For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: